Health Care Assistant
Ref: Health Care Assistant
Salary 15,000 – 25,000
My client, A regional leader in the Healthcare industry, have been providing specialist care services throughout the North East since 1992. With 12 care homes and development plans in place for 3 more, you will be joining a dynamic, forward-thinking company committed to delivering exceptional service, ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
My client aims too:
- Provide the highest standards of service for residents through a detailed, individualised person-centred care approach.
- Provide staff with great working environments, the motivation to succeed, the training to exceed expectations, and the encouragement to be the best in the industry. Prestwick Care actively looks to promote from within.
- The company will seek to comfortably exceed industry standards by continuously investing in its assets and its people.
I am currently recruiting Senior Health Care Assistants, Health Care Practitioners, and Health Care Assistant’s to join my clients prestigious company as they build towards a period of significant growth. The ideal candidates will buy into the ethos and share the ideals and future visions of the company. Candidates will come from care industry backgrounds with at least 6 months experience in Residential Care. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work under their own initiative in pressurised situations, and underline how they form strong working relationships with their colleagues. Successful candidates will be expected to promote the values of my client through their work and will be rewarded for doing so.
At least 6 months care experience
NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Opportunity to work for a reputable company
- Great team atmosphere
- Modern residential care homes – great places to work!
- Unrivalled induction and training program
- Loyalty Schemes
- Leading Pay Rates
- Access to the best training in the industry