Ref: Support Worker
Salary – £8.00 per Hour
R Care was born in 2016 with the sole aim and purpose of delivering a reputable, quality and driven staffing agency to the Health and Social Care market, offering a service that is driven by, Delivery, Quality and Compliant Candidates.
We are an established team that have a combined experience in care and recruitment of some 26 years ranging from registered managers to registered nurses all our office based team have at some time in their careers had exposure to a care or nursing led environment – we think that this is key to providing our clients with the service that they expect.
We work with a number of companies offering support based work across the North East. Within R-Care we can offer you industry lead training and employee benefits alongside a fast track interview and application process – topped off with shifts that work around your lifestyle and commitments.
- At least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Experience of working with people that have acquired brain injuries, mental health, drug and alcohol, learning disabilities, severe autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviours
- Be of a compassionate but assertive nature whilst remaining emphatic
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- FREE TRAINING
- Pension scheme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Access to Perkbox – major discounts on globally known brands
- Hours that work around YOUR schedule
- Temporary opportunities that may lead to PERMANENT WORK
- Working for the North East most reputable support services
- The chance to work with globally admired companies